Overland Park, KS CPA firm is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, experienced tax accountant. O'Halloran Sherman Associates, LLC provides tax, auditing and consulting services for a wide variety of clients, with an emphasis on real estate related clientele. To assist in servicing these successful and demanding clients, we are seeking an accountant with 2 - 5 years public accounting experience. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes competitive benefits.
As a tax professional, duties will include:
- Preparation of Corporate, Partnership, Fiduciary, Trust and Individual tax returns
- Perform technical reviews of all types of tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements, compilation and audited
Qualified applicants should have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Tax
- 2 + years of related public experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with clients successfully
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Prosystem Fx beneficial
- Self-motivation to work independently, but also be able to be a team player
If you are interested in mastering new skills and growing as a professional, please send a resume in WORD format to Marilyn@osacpa.com. Please include your salary requirements.